HB-2000 Natural Water Bidet
Certified to Australian Standards fitted with backflow prevention device
Our HB-2000 Natural Water Bidet is certified to Australian Standard, ATS 5200.051 with WaterMark Licence 21240 when sold with backflow prevention device
The HB-2000 natural water bidet attachment is the most basic of our products;
- but it is by far the most popular,
- simply mounts underneath your toilet seat,
- does not require electricity or batteries,
- connects to toilet cistern water supply, provides cool natural water wash.
- Uses cool natural water for hygienic wash
- No electricity or batteries needed
- Water control knob adjusts water pressure
- Self cleaning nozzle
- Simply connects to toilet stop-tap for water
- D-I-Y installation fits all toilet pans
- All parts supplied,
- Even new flexible hose for cistern
- Australian Standards approved
- WaterMark Licence WMKT 21240
- Backflow prevention device included
Is available without backflow prevention device if desired
The HB-2000 is approved and certified to Australian Standard ATS 5200.051:2005 (our WaterMark Licence No. WMKT21240).
A WaterMark Licence is your guarantee that the bidet product you are buying is made for Australian conditions and is safe for use in your home.
Installation is really simple
- Remove the existing toilet seat
- Turn off the water at the stop tap and flush the cistern
- Remove the existing cistern pipe
- Install backflow prevention device and three-way 'T' adapter
- Connect new flexible hose to cistern
- Install BB-50 onto pan and re-install toilet seat
- Connect high pressure hose from 'T' adapter to BB-50
Recommended Retail Price: $159.00 (including GST)
Remember, this bidet is certified to Australian Standards if installed with backflow prevention device!