BB-200 Warm Water Bidet
Certified to Australian Standards, with backflow pevention device
The BB-200 bidet attachment is the warm water version of our most basic model; this bidet
- simply mounts underneath your toilet seat,
- does not require electricity or batteries,
- however does require connection to both hot and cold water sources.
- Comes with user-controlled warm water feature and temperature control knob as well as
- self-cleaning nozzle with a hot water by-pass function.
User controlled warm water
- Temperature control knob
- Adjustable pressure control
- Self-cleaning nozzle
- No electricity or battery needed
- Full One Year Warranty
The BB-200 Warm Water Bidet
- Nozzle Cleaning
with hot water by-pass.
Cleans nozzle with high-pressure water that by-passes
hot water supply for total hygiene.
- Temperature Control.
Warm water can be adjusted from Lo to Hi.
- Water Pressure Control
Water pressure is adjustable by switching from Lo to Hi.
- Australian Standards approved
WaterMark Licence WMKT 21240 - Backflow prevention device included along with all required parts.
Installation is really simple
Remove the existing toilet seat
Turn off the cold water at the stop tap and flush the cistern
Turn off the hot water at the hot water service (HWS)
Remove the existing cold water cistern pipe
Install backflow prevention device and three-way cold water 'T' adapter
Connect new flexible hose to cistern
Install BB-200 onto pan and re-install toilet seat
Connect high pressure hose from cold water 'T' adapter to BB-200
Remove hot water pipe to hot tap
Install backflow prevention device and three-way hot water 'T' adapter
Connect new flexible hose to hot water tap
Connect high pressure hose from hot water 'T' adapter to BB-200
Tighten all connections, turn on water at stop tap and HWS and check for leaks
Enjoy your new BB-200 Warm Water Bidet.
Recommended Retail Price: $249.00 (including GST)
Remember ! This bidet is certified to Australian Standards